MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsible for assembling, positioning, and adjusting different steel components designed to be part of building structure fabrication projects. You might also be required to prepare, cut-out materials.
- Diploma in metal structure and wrought metal fabrication or an equivalent experience.
- Abilities to read and understand steel structure plans.
- Capacity to take accurate measurements (metric and imperial systems)
- Identification and verification of material
- Adequate planification of the work and execution time
- Capacity to perform quality work and finishing
To be discussed.
Bonus offered for evening shift.
Full-time position – 40h/week.
Day shift and evening shift offered.